The INVENERGY Privacy Notice and this summary apply to INVENERGY’s (and its affiliates) websites and Services that link to the Notice.
INVENERGY and its affiliates take data protection responsibilities seriously. Below are some of the highlights of our Privacy Notice.
1. What We Do
INVENERGY is a leading privately-held global developer and operator of sustainable energy solutions. You can find out more about INVENERGY at https://invenergy.com/what-we-do/overview.
2. Collective and Uses of Your Personal Information
- We collect and use information about you for a variety of reasons such as if you use one of our website(s) or online services, are identified as a potential customer, work with us as a business partner, or apply for employment with INVENERGY.
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose without first asking for your permission.
4. Your Choices and Rights
INVENERGY respects your rights in how your personal information is used and shared. You may request access or corrections to your personal information.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our Services, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties so they may share information about their products and services. You may opt-out of INVENERGY sharing with third parties for their marketing purpose by contacting us using the information in the How to Contact Us section.
- We will ask your permission before sharing your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than the reason you provided it for or as otherwise stated in our Privacy Notice.
INVENERGY is committed to protecting your personal information and implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
7. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with our Privacy Notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us using the contact details below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes and will make every reasonable effort to honor your wish to exercise your rights as quickly as possible and, in any event, within the timescales provided by data protection laws.
To find out more about California Consumer Privacy Act, see the Applicant CCPA Notice.
To find out more about our Cookies practices, see the Cookies Policy.